Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter








Our Easter Sunday started out a bit hectic, so I don't have any pictures of the boys fresh in their cute clothes. It was my turn to work in the nursery at church, so Matt took the boys to the park. We met up and went to the late service together. Needless to say, by the time we got home everyone was hungry, tired, and a bit disheveled. I did manage to catch some photos of the boys opening their Easter baskets after lunch. They were so excited about the new cups and silverware, which we desperately needed. Notice Micah's pink and purple set. What can I say, those are the boy's favorite colors!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Glad to know Winston is not the only boy who likes purple! I just tell Joseph he is a true Phi Gamma Delta :) Hope y'all are doing well!