Friday, April 22, 2011

Overheard

We still have a monitor in the boys' room. Last night, they were talking way past bedtime (which by the way is a huge indication that Micah is doing tons better. We haven't had to go into the boys' room to tell them to go to sleep in months!) We turned up the monitor to hear what they were saying. They both sleep with countless things in their beds, and Owen was talking about one of his "friends."

Owen: "Micah, Sonic got ADEM. He is 100% sick, and he died."

Micah: "I was 100% sick one time, but God has healed me all the way back to 96% healthy!"

Owen: "Micah, I think you were just 99% sick when you had ADEM."

Oh, the musings of my little guys. Praise the Lord for His healing work in Micah! Praise the Lord that Micah knows full well who The Great Physician is! Praise the Lord, for He is good!

2 comments:

Raechel said...

Oh, I love this! I love these boys! Our God, He is good!

Ashley said...

Ginny, that is amazing. I bet you and Matt could hardly stand hearing how sweet and thoughtful that conversation was. I have just looked for your blog after so long of not knowing what was going on with you all. As I was putting Eli down, I was thinking about Micah (I know, random) I was wondering how he is (was thinking back to a conversation we had when you were here so long ago). Didn't know he had gotten sick this year. About to look up his illness now. They are all so beautiful. That dear, little Margot! I hope you are well. Really embaressed that I haven't sent those cookbooks. Will do that soon, I promise.