Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Fun at the Park








We have been enjoying this amazing weather before it gets too hot. I have found that taking the boys to the park for a picnic and to play has been very rewarding. It gives us something to do (even the boys get stir crazy, and Micah will often ask if we can take a trip, meaning run an errand). It is restful to do different things sometimes. Monotony can be exhausting, so even though I have to pack up a lunch, (which I will often do before bed) it is nice to not have to wipe down the highchairs, load the dishwasher, wipe off the counter tops etc. and the boys run off a bunch of energy and are very ready for a long afternoon nap!

2 comments:

Raechel said...

love the pictures of that jumping boy!! Missed seeing you today - I'm assuming either you didn't come today or the boys didn't. Since I was in the nursery I only got to see Danielle.
Hope you are all doing well!

TMB said...

cute pictures!! we are all about "taking a trip" in the afternoon. it breaks up the day...it is good for both babies and mama's!! owen is getting sooo big!!!