Monday, October 06, 2008

Jumping Fun




In an attempt to come up with something creative and fun for the boys, I blew up an air mattress that I found under our guest bed. Our boys LOVE to jump. I thought I would give them something large that they could jump on or jump onto off our storage ottomans in the play room. It has been a big hit. They love it, especially Owen. Jumping is a new skill for him so he is thoroughly entertained by practicing multiple times a day. He will climb onto the ottoman, count to three, and jump (really fall) off onto the mattress. He laughs and starts over. Micah is a jumping pro and just laughs at Owen's attempts. The funny faces are what the boys come up with when I get out the camera. I guess it is their best attempt at a smile.

2 comments:

Ann said...

That is all so funny! Ellie was sleeping on an air mattress every night and I had to blow it up every day because they jumped on it so much. Also, Luke is just getting to where he can jump a tiny bit and he always says "Ribbit" when he does it. These days Ellie finds it very necessary to point out that she can do whatever it is Luke isn't able to yet, so we're having to remind her quite often that he will be able to do it soon and she was once where he is now.

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

Ginny....this is Rachel (Thompson) Twiford. I ran across your blog from Ann Barbers...so great to see you on here! Your boys are PRECIOUS and I am thrilled to see that you live in Nashville! I would love to see you sometime and catch up! Let me hear from you if you have a chance!