Thursday, October 23, 2008

Upcoming Events





I thought I would do a little post to say we are about to embark on a busy few weeks and may be absent from the blog world. We are headed out of town to Atlanta today to see our dear friends, the Browns, and to go to another friend's wedding. I am hoping to post pictures early next week of what I know is going to be a wonderful weekend. We are looking forward to seeing so many friends. Also, our friends, Jamie, Sam and Riley Costello will be coming next week for an extended stay. If you remember from earlier Jamie's husband, Drew, is in Iraq. After two months, they are ready for a change. Please pray with us that the stay will be a break in routine for them, that they will find rest and comfort here, that the children will cooperate on the long drive down, that the Lord will grant us strength, keep us from exhaustion, and give us (Jamie and me) unbelievable patience. We are so excited to have them here with us. I wanted to post a couple of pictures from the early days, mainly for Jamie. The first two are of Sam and Micah at 4 and 6 months respectively. I think this was sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2005. And the later ones I think are from January 06.

1 comment:

katie said...

happy belated bday ginny!
hope it was a GREAT one... and that we get to celebrate with you soon :)