Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Funny Quotes

Micah said "this jacket is 18 months. It is Owen Knox Morrison's"
-Micah love to look at what size everyones clothes are. He will often ask if my shirt is 28 T. Oh, and the reason the above quote is funny is that Knox is Micah's middle name, not Owen's!

Owen was looking very interested today as Micah was going potty before nap time. I asked if he wanted to try and got out the potty seat. He was loving pretending to be a big boy until Micah said in a very distressed voice: "I don't want Owen to go potty like a girl!"

Micah told me he wanted to have six more brothers today so that we would have 10 people in our family. I guess we better get busy! Maybe we could have just one sister ;) ?

Owen is typically very polite, responding "tank tu" after I give him something or do something for him. Today I was closing some tops on a toy for him to open and he kept saying "tank tu gum." I was confused until I realized he was saying "thank you, you're welcome!" I thought that was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Raechel said...

Thanks for sharing the cute quotes! I miss those boys, so this was a nice treat of Micah and Owen for me!