Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Pictures-Finally








If I wait much longer to post these, they will be Way Back Whensday eligible!  Matt has been working busy 60+ hour weeks (his partner is away on a medical mission in Brazil), so I have been also working much more during nap time to stay on top of things around here.  We have realized, which we have long before, that we just weren't made for those type of hours.  I am so thankful, much more so after these past two weeks, that Matt really only works about 30 hours a week.  Not that he is not working extremely hard at home; we just do better when we are all here together.  And lately, these boys have been something else with their new love of devising naughty and "what will really get under Mama's skin" types of things.  But that is a new post entirely.  I thought I would do a little post of my handsome boys in their Eater attire.  We had a wonderful Easter weekend.  My mom was in town, we celebrated Owen's birthday, and spent a wonderful Easter Sunday at home with the boys.  Have I mentioned that the boys LOVE their Nana?  They were so happy to have her here, and I don't think Owen could have gotten more in Nana's lap (he kept scooting up to be closer and eventually settled in on her chest and neck!)  I think he is developing a little jealousy complex about being the youngest.  I wish we could have gotten some cuter shots of the boys together, but they just won't perform for the camera.  Matt will say "Boys, where is Mama?" and they will both point making most of my attempts just really cute pointing pictures!  Also notice the adorable owl t-shirts in the Easter baskets.  My friend Taylor is starting to make these as a little side job.  They are adorable, and the boys love them and the really cool "eye" buttons.  She also sent the boys "birthday" shirts-pictures of those to come later.  

No comments: