Thursday, October 07, 2010

Margot Josephine


Margot Josephine
7lbs. 15oz.
20.5 inches
Born 1:01 pm 10/06/2010




You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

That my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

Psalm 30:11-12












Margot, our precious daughter, we never knew how hard we would fall in love with you. We can't take our eyes off you; we can't stop marveling at how greatly the Lord has blessed us. We are beside ourselves with joy. Welcome to the world little one!

*These beautiful pictures are thanks to our wonderful friend Raechel, who was kind enough to capture one of the best days of our lives.

6 comments:

The Robbins & Co said...

congratulations!!!! can't wait to see more pictures! i bet the boys are so excited.

Anna Bean said...

Congratulations Matt and Ginny!! She is beautiful!!

TMB said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

us Brown's are THRILLED!!!!!

she is precious!! love to you all!

Jenny said...

Yay...she's finally here! Congratulations!!!

Kasey said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for yall!

tacy said...

Oh Ginny- what beautiful pictures, you and Matt look so dreamily happy and I know exactly how that feels. ahh. Better than christmas morning,so much better.
Love you all and my many thousands of congratulations. Can't wait to get to know her even if via blogosphereland. :)