Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's for Dinner




I am making this tonight. It is one of our favorites-you've got to try it!

You can make it ahead and just bake when you're ready. I substitute bread crumbs if I don't have rice crackers-though they are easy to find in the Asian section of the grocery. You can find hoisin sauce (another one of those sauce that you will be licking the spoon!) there also. Also I have, until today, only used ground turkey because I haven't seen ground pork. Kroger had it last week-very cheap ($2.60 per lb.). We'll have to see if it makes a difference. Oh, and this is great leftover! Enjoy.

2 comments:

Raechel said...

ooh! This looks good!!! Thanks for the recipe!

Ann said...

Omigoodness! I can't believe he has pneumonia again. What were his symptoms? I'm so sorry. I'm sure you're trying not to worry too much. I'll be praying for a full, quick recovery. Keep us posted!