Tuesday, January 06, 2009

You Have to Try This

....if you like ketchup. While visiting at the Brown's for New Year's (more to come from our trip later), I tasted a new find of Taylor's: Private Selection's* organic tomato ketchup. I think I could seriously eat a few spoonfuls for dessert! It is especially great for us because it has no high fructose corn syrup (Owen is allergic to corn.) I definitely added it to my list and was so happy to find it right with the other ketchups for only $1.85 for a 20 oz bottle. So, if you like to dip like me, head over and buy a bottle of this. You won't be sorry.


*Private Selection is one of Kroger's store brands, which I highly recommend. It is great quality, and they carry lots of affordable organics with this label. Sorry to those of you without my favorite grocery store.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh, how I miss Kroger! We discovered that Ketchup before we left. I'll have to stock up next time i'm near a Kroger. Hope you are doing well. happy new year!