Friday, May 06, 2011

Some Easter Pictures


Our Easter was nice and restful. My dad and stepmother joined us for the weekend. We stayed around the house, went to our Good Friday and Easter Sunday service at church, ate good food, enjoyed many jelly bellies, and hunted some eggs. Here are a few pictures of our day.




The race is on!
Sweet boy. I don't want to ever forget these big cheeks! They are quickly disappearing as the effects of the steroids are going away. This smile just makes me laugh.
Some puffs for a little girl who wants to join us for meals but gets bored quickly.
She got her own Easter basket with a couple of books, hair clips, and a rabbit. I didn't think she would even care, and I almost forgot to even give it to her. I was so glad I remembered. She watched the boys intently as they tore into theirs. When I brought out her own pink basket, she practically jumped out of my arms with excitement. So funny to watch a child so young understand what being a kid is all about.
Are these all really mine? Sometimes I have to pinch myself. Blessed indeed!

No comments: