Thursday, December 27, 2007

FINALLY


I have been wanting to do this ever since we got home on Monday afternoon, but as things have been so busy, and I didn't want to miss a minute of it with the boys, so I have waited until nap time today. Our festivities began last Friday the 21st. It was a special day because Matt and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. I know it doesn't seem so romantic to travel with two babies and a dog, but that is how the dates fell this year. We did go to the Radio City Music Spectacular earlier in the week because we knew Friday we were going to go visit my family in Memphis. Nana, Mimi, and Pa did babysit when we arrived so that Matt and I could sneak a baby-free meal in at our favorite Thai restaurant. It is hard for us to believe that five years have passed. We feel so blessed as we look back on what the Lord has given us. We have true love, one that we know is not just a feeling, but a daily sacrifice, one that the Lord continues to grace us with. We have amazing children. They are so unique and bring such joy to our lives. Matt has accomplished the hard task of school while still leading a growing family. We have a beautiful new home, Matt likes his part time job, and he is working hard to open a practice of his own. I marvel at the blessings we have received, and yet still wonder why on earth the Lord would bless us this way.

No comments: