Sunday, December 09, 2007

Oh Yeah

And did I mention I have to have Christmas candy? Lots of it. I love fudge, divinity, decorated cookies, candy canes, and that cut rock Christmas candy that they sell this time of year. I am trying to hold out as long as possible, but I had to give in yesterday and buy some Hershey Kisses with caramel filling-YUM! I remember my Grandma always bought those Queen Anne cordial cherries at Christmas time. She knew that I loved them and would always put the top tier away for us to sneak one out of every few minutes throughout the night. I think I may have to splurge on a couple of boxes of those this year too! I already have plans to make some chocolate-peanut butter fudge this year. We found a great recipe last year from Southern Living and it is so worth the calories.

No comments: