Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Swing-set

I was going to wait and post this after I had taken some better pictures, but I have this quirky side of me that has to have everything in proper order.  Seriously, if I find a loose picture, I will rearrange an entire photo album just to make sure it gets in the "right" place.  So, anyway hopefully I will have some better photos of our new swing-set soon.  

For Micah's second birthday, Grammy and Gramps gave him a new swing-set.  Since we did not have any grass when we first moved in, we decided to wait until this fall to put it up.  This thing literally came in 8 boxes of wood with one box of screws and a handy DVD manual.  We were more than a little daunted, but Matt was up for the challenge.  Thankfully, we have a handyman neighbor, who happens to have a 2-year old.  We asked if he would help in exchange for unlimited access to the play set.  He happily agreed as he loves to build things.  After three days of hard work, Micah and Owen have a new play-set complete with bumpy slide, climbing wall, trapeze, 3 swings, monkey bars, picnic table, and sandbox.  WOW!  Thank you Grammy and Gramps!  I know we will have many pictures to come especially with these nice days we have been given.   

No comments: