Monday, July 07, 2008

Fourth of July





My dad and his wife came in town for the fourth of July weekend. We decided to go see some fireworks in a neighboring town. It was a little adventurous seeing as how the show did not begin until 9:30 (way past bedtime,) and we weren't sure if the boys would love it or get scared. We were pleasantly surprised at the turnout. The show was great, the night was cool, and the boys had a blast. Owen kept his paci in most of the time but was mesmerized by the lights. Micah loved running through the field, counting the blasts, and making funny faces at the camera. On Saturday we spent a restful day around the house. My brother and his wife came over to cook out. I included some pictures of Owen with the watermelon. I think he ate half of it by himself!


















































3 comments:

Raechel said...

I love the photo of Micah standing in the grass with his back facing you watching a firework. He's so sweet!

TMB said...

that watermelon sure looks tasty!!

cute pictures! miss ya'll--how 'bout a labor day reunion?

The Morrisons said...

I was just thinking the same thing about Labor Day. As far as I know, we have no plans and would love to come see you guys.