Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Way Back Whendsday

My friend Raechel had this idea over on her blog. I thought it sounded great to relive some memories, and I too find it hard to post with no words. Thanks Raechel for a great new idea! So her goes a couple of cute "way back whens" of the boys.


Micah at 1 month. This is one of our favorite early pictures. Look at those seer sucker shorts and those adorable feet!

Micah at 7 months. I love this one because of his big eyes and pouty mouth.
Owen sleeping at two months. This baby loved to sleep! He looks so peaceful.

This is Owen at three months watching Micah play outside. I posted this one because it is so funny for me to remember Owen this way. This is how he spent month 3-6: laughing in his bumbo! Check out that mohawk!

1 comment:

Raechel said...

These are great! So glad you like the idea! I love that second one of Micah - those lips and eyes!!