Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love




Today is a special day because it is the day that the love of my life was born. He is such a precious gift that keeps getting better. I knew when I met Matt (9 years ago) that he was a special guy, but I had no idea living my life with him would be a dream come true. Sure we have hard times, mostly involving raising our children, but there is no one I would rather be living this life with. And even on the worst of worst days, he is the one that I want to come home and rescue me (which he often does!) I often tell the boys that they have no idea what a great father they have. Not many children can boast a dad that seriously would rather stay home and play with them than practically anything in the world. He loves them so dearly. In fact, he has given his entire self to me and them. He prays for us, he comforts us, he is strong for us, he is wise, he works hard to provide for us, he leads us faithfully, and we love him tremendously. Happy Birthday Matt and Dada, we love you!

1 comment:

TMB said...

happy birthday "uncle matt!"

love. nathan. taylor and dylie bop!!