Thursday, June 11, 2009

Saturday's Golf Trip









Last Saturday we took a family trip to a nine hole, par three golf course in Franklin for Micah's birthday.  He was so excited to go, and we were hoping that it would be everything he had hoped.  Well, I think it is safe to say that it was.  The place, The Little Course, was so accommodating.  They even let us use the golf cart as my grandfather wanted to come watch, but couldn't walk the course.  We didn't hear a complaint from Micah the entire 2 hours.  He had a blast.  He loved driving it down the fairway, hitting it onto the green, and then putting it in the hole.  The only thing he ever got upset about was when we tried to help him too much! Owen had a blast walking around, watching the birds, pretending to hit a few balls, and digging in the sand pits.  When we were finished, Micah said "now can we do holes 10-18?"  

2 comments:

uberryan said...

This makes me so happy in side! Your boys are so great.

I want to hear about the intricacies of the trip that were true 'Micah'!

I may jump you with questions next time we see you guys. Talk to you soon!

Ryan

Anna Bean said...

Hey Ginny, Thanks for the advice. I think it's probably due to the Amoxil, but it's realy good to know other options if it is peanuts. It's the first time we have had hives (something I am sure you have experienced) and I just feel terrible for her. Plus, it's way worse this morning- all over her face and neck. I feel so badly for you if this is what you have to go through every time you realize your sweet boys have an allergy to something. The pictures of Micah's birthday look like you all are having so much fun. I hear that your boys are just angels. I can't wait to meet them. Thanks again for the advice, it's nice to know when someone else has been through this.