Monday, April 28, 2008

My List

So I was "tagged" by a friend: here is my list

what was i doing 10 years ago?

Struggling. I was a new believer trying to figure out how to live a life pleasing to God, while I was still screwing up all the time. I was learning about God's grace, and feeling a lot like the words in Romans 7:13-20. I wanted to be so done with high school, and "start over," so to speak, in a new place.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. make dinners for two families with new babies
2.catch up on my scrapbooks
3. make a grocery list for meals next week (chicken enchiladas, Italian paninis with prosciutto and mozzerella, and find a couple more)
4. swiffer the hardfloors, vacuum the stairs (always on the list)
5. Read

5 snacks i enjoy:
1. Stacy's pita chips (cinnamon sugar, and bare naked) I like the naked ones with jalepeno or sun dried tomato humus
2. pretzels and honey mustard
3. anything chocolate
4. smoothies
5. ice cream

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. Give to my church, RUF, which had a huge impact on my life, find a few missionaries to support, etc.
2. adopt a bunch of kids (Matt and I always say we would have 10-12 if he could stay home to help and I could have a maid and cook!)
3. Pay off all student loan debt and invest wisely, so we would never HAVE to work again. (we might want to one day when all 12 of our babies are grown!)
4. Buy a huge plot of land and build some custom houses for close friends and family, complete with pool, playground, walking trail, and pond (gotta have ducks for Micah!)
5. Travel lots (Europe, South Pacific, South America, and on and on)


5 bad habits
1. obsess about cleaning the house
2. pick my toenails (yuck!)
3. manipulate (thats where Micah gets it, I don't even know I am doing it half the time)
4. skip breakfast (I hate this one, because then I get a headache around 11. I am trying at least to scarf down some cereal with Micah or drink a smoothie.
5. eat snacks at 10:30 or 11:00 PM (that is what skipping breakfast will do: make you hungry at night

5 places i have lived:
1. Memphis, TN
2. Little Rock, AR
3. Auburn, AL
4. Nashville, TN (currently)
[...I only have 4]

5 jobs i've had or have:
1. Bogey's golf and games (I did birthday parties for little kids and traded the tickets from ski ball and stuff for lots of really "cool" prizes)
2. Waited tables at the American Cafe and Houston's
3. Harry and David (sales clerk during holidays)
4. Babysat/Nanny
5. Tutored privately and at a place for learning disorders

i want to know more about [a nice way of saying "you're tagged"]:
1. Annie Harralson
2. Allison Stephens
3.Meg Wingfield

No comments: