Friday, April 11, 2008

Zoo





I think I have mentioned this before, but I have this complex about trying to keep everything in the right order. So, even though I want to post about Owen's birthday party, I have yet to sort through all the pictures, and I have a few that belong first! I meant to post these last week as mentioned in the previous post. Although,
I had good intentions, I came down with tonsillitis ("not so awesome," in the words of Micah). Thankfully, they have those walk in clinics at Kroger that stay open till 8, so I was able to get an antibiotic and feel a little better for the party. And, Nana arrived a day early, which was a huge blessing as she helped tremendously. Thanks, Mom for helping! I will do a separate post for the party though so stay tuned. These pictures are from our trip to the zoo last weekend. We bought a zoo pass this year (a great investment because the boys only really have fun for an hour or two, and we don't have to feel like we wasted our money on such a short trip!) This was one of hopefully many zoo trips. It was a little cold, but we were able to get around to many of the animals. Owen tired out towards the end, but he is such a trooper and didn't mind napping in the stroller. Micah loved the Siamang (a monkey) the best this time. I suspect his favorite will change frequently. Another great thing about the zoo pass is that you can bring a guest, so Gramps (Matt's dad) joined us this time.

No comments: