Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Much to Say










Well, we have been quite busy the past few days and I hope to have several new pictures posted by the end of the day. I like to choose the pictures and then do a chore while they upload. The boys are doing very well. We are enjoying playing outside, and are trying to teach Owen to walk so he can get down from the swing and play. Now, I have to walk beside him holding his hand, so that he can slide down the baby slide, kick the ball, and chase bubbles. I love this really, but after 20 minutes or so, my back has had about all it can take, and Micah is no where near ready to go in. It will be much easier, and I suspect more fun for Owen, when he can run around on his own. He is getting more brave and will let go and stand for a minute or so, he is just still too nervous to take those steps on his own. I am weaning him down to just one hand when I walk with him, so he can learn to keep his balance better. I will give a more detailed update next week after his checkup and birthday. Micah is being a great big brother, and is teaching Owen how to climb up and go down the slide. He also loves to select a special song for Owen when he wakes up from his nap. In some of these pictures, he was teaching Owen how to do "Big Jumps" off the perch (toy box) in the playroom. The dressy ones are from picture day (Micah didn't even end up getting his picture made because it was too crazy. Matt and I are thinking we will have a photographer just come and snap pictures of us all playing outside, so we can hopefully avoid the anxiety of sitting still for a picture!)

No comments: