Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here!

Quick note to let you all know that we are here safe and sound. It has been busy getting settled with the little ones here by myself, and Matt said Micah was so tuckered out by the time they got to their room. Tomorrow, Micah will have assessments, and we hear the weekends are low key. This will hopefully give him some time to ease in before the real therapy begins on Monday. I will go visit him tomorrow and let Matt spend some time with Margot and Owen. We are so glad to be together in the same city, but it is really hard for me to not be with Micah all the time. I am, again, so thankful for Matt and the relationship he has with our little boy. The nurses at the hospital said Micah is doing great. We are so proud of our little guy! Several have asked about where we are staying. I obviously don't want to post any information on the blog since it has become so public, but if you want to send me an e-mail, I would be happy to give you our address.

Funny story (well it is now anyway): We had been here less than 10 minutes when I dropped my phone in the toilet. Are you kidding me? I quickly put it in a bowl of rice and a couple of hours later, it is back up and running. Thankfully, I won't be making a trip to get a new phone tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah Barry said...

Ginny - I'm thrilled that Micah is doing better. Praise the Lord!! Y'all have been heavy on my heart throughout this whole ordeal. I will continue to pray for your precious family.

P.S. The video of Micah...my heart stopped. He seems like the most special boy ever. I know y'all are so proud of him.