Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What About Me?

Since I practically lived in a hospital this past month and didn't even get my 5 month post, I told Mama that it was my turn!



I got a new swing, and I love it-especially when my big brother gives me pushes.
Here I am on day two of my rice cereal. I decided not to take any bites at all even though I loved it the day before. See the pretty tulips in the back? They aren't for me, but I love them and talk to them every day.
Here I am practically sitting all by myself. Mama says it should be very soon if I am anything like my brothers. I also like toys now.


This was the first day of my rice cereal. I really liked it and ate a healthy portion. I made Mama a stinky present at 2 am that night. My big brother, Owen, took this picture. He is an aspiring photographer these days.

I was a sweet girl in Atlanta and liked being pushed around in the stroller that Dylan let me borrow.

And this is the famous trick that my Dada does with all the babies. It really freaks people out, but I love showing off!

2 comments:

The Robbins & Co said...

so so sweet! i can't imagine how hard it's been splitting your time up between all three kids. i've been praying for you mama!

Raechel said...

Ginny she is such a girl!!! So pretty! Love seeing that headband a second time around - it looks so much different on a baby with hair! :)